Wednesday 9 November 2011

Salted Caramel



Salted Caramel

246F Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574370



One of the best late night treats: Ice Cream from Salted Caramel! :)

Top: Horlicks and Tim Tam. (one of the BEST flavors ever! those chunky bits of Tim Tam biscuit are insaneeeeely good)

Bottom: Chocolate Stout. (very much a guy’s flavor. not a huge fan of this but the boy sure is.)

If you haven't tried it yet, you should! Pretty affordable prices; around $2.50 per scoop of ice cream. And along the same stretch of road there are well-known eateries (The Prata House, anyone?) for your second supper.

(AND AND AND... there's also Habitat Coffee and Wafflelicious that have recently opened! I'm sure their names are self-explanatory. Once I haul my lazy ass out of my house and stroll on down, I'll give my 2 cents worth >:D)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lynette, i'm so happy to see you again !! glad you start a new blog :) I definitely have to visit Singapore one day.. there's so much to see ! The icecream looks so yummy, too bad I can't eat any, it's so cold in Paris now.. kisses <3

    ReplyDelete