Sunday 4 December 2011

oh my happy belly~

These weekend was just one long major food fest. Apart from sleeping in, feeble attempts at gymming and cracking open my textbook for about 2 seconds, the rest of the time was spent going someplace to eat and the act of eating itself. Donald and I managed to cover quite a few places - Papa Palheta for coffee, Cat Socrates just out of curiosity (and what a great find!), Keisuke Tonkotsu King for ramen... and we ended up going to our favorite Salted Caramel not just once but twice. SIGH. <3 Food is such a blessing.

More on those other places another time. For now, it's Salted Caramel again, with the two king flavors of Chocolate Stout and Horlicks + TimTam. :))



Photobucket

Photobucket 

Isn’t the Cookie Monster poster adorable? They aren't selling that, unfortunately. Because I did ask. I think it’s highly possible that at that moment, I planted the thought of selling all Salted Caramel related merchandise in their heads. Maybe in 3 months time there’ll be all sorts of Salted Caramel paraphernalia for sale and when they're reeking in their thousands for this great business venture, I'll give them a knowing smile and yes, be very gracious about it.

  Photobucket 

 Possibly the biggest fan of Chocolate Stout flavored ice cream. Honestly, it just tastes like BEER ICE CREAM to me. O_o Give it a try, perhaps with your eyes closed and try telling me you don't think that's the case.

  Photobucket 

 Notice the awesome chunky bits of Tim Tam? :) Makes it soooooooo unforgettably good. (PSST! For some reason these two awesome flavors are NOT ALWAYS available. So I do think it really depends on your luck! :( I went with another group of friends once and lo and behold, BOTH flavors weren't available that day. So... good luck!)

  Photobucket 

 Happy with all that ice cream in my belly. There's too much good food everywhere. <3 

Now to press on for the week ahead. ROARRR.

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures, haha I love that cookie monster art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cookie monster poster is lovely!

    and, aw, you always make me SO hungry haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete