Sunday 9 September 2012

Nooks and Crannies

Ta-dah! :) Latest project of mine.

nooks

I have no idea why I'm always starting on projects though really, I'm supposed to be studying. But this is something that I've been thinking about doing for quite awhile! I've been meaning to have some form of an online portfolio for all my photos and I wanted it to be on a site that's a little more elegant than Flickr. I might've ended up using a Wordpress theme of some sort but then I happened to chance across a link for Wix, a website building...website that allows you to create your site without any html. That's the biggest draw for me because I know next to nothing when it comes to html coding!! (One thing that's on my bucket list - LEARN HTML)(but it's on the non-priority list) It's pretty easy to use and I just love the layout of the theme that I chose.

So here it is. A little online portfolio of my photos. Not all, but some to start of with!


VISIT IT HERE 

Psst. I just figured that an easier way to get to the site, instead of trying to remember that really long wix address, is to use this: 

 http://tinyurl.com/nooksandcrannies 

 Easy enough eh? :) Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hoooooooow cool! so pretty! so anthropologie-esque! :) I used wix for my wedding website last year, and i really liked it.

    i know what you mean! I've been chained to my desk, studying non stop for a test coming up, but my mind is always wandering towards projects in the back of my head. i've been meaning to get an online portfolio together for ages though, I think in the long run, you'll be really happy to have it!

    ReplyDelete